Friday, January 6, 2012

Wedding monogram

It's been more than four years, but I'm still in love with the wedding monogram I designed for our wedding and subsequently incorporated everywhere I possibly could. The colors for our actual wedding were black and white so the monogram was our only "theme," and our reception in our hometown was fall themed so there I added some fall elements. In any case, here are all of the monogram items from that great day.


The invites I designed: tri-fold on linen black cardstock with Stardream (shimmery) cardstock elements. Separate insert cards for the ceremony, reception, and to RSVP:
















Our wedding programs - Stardream black cardstock and Stardream ivory paper:



Our monogram on everything!






Candle lanterns, created by painting and glueing together four square picture frames from
Michael's, then printing our monogram on vellum:


Monogram-stamped spritz cookies inspired by these from Martha Stewart Weddings. I created two sizes of these and ordered from Rubberstamps.net.




















Made my own monogram stickers using full sheet sticker paper, available at office supply stores.















Finally, our placecards were personalized wine charms for each guest, to align with our dinner at a small Italian restaurant in St. Paul, MN. I printed on Stardream cardstock for these, and used tag-making supplies from Michael's Crafts to create the charms:

No comments:

Post a Comment